May 21, 2008

Flowers





I love fresh flowers more than most things.  Even though my husband is in grad school and money is tight, I would gladly forego a bag of chips and use that grocery money on some cheap grocery store flowers.  They just make me happy. 

 I am loving the beautiful spring lilacs and other spring flowers in bloom right now.  Today I cut a few lilacs and put them in an arrangement with some blooms from our snowball bush. ( I guarantee that isn't the technical name, but that's what I call them) Anyway, here are some pictures my husband took of them before my son jumped on the arrangement and ruined it.  

2 comments:

Crystal said...

They are hydrangeas and they are my favorite too. I love your page!

theysaywordscanbleed said...

gorgeous flowers.

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers